You know it, we know it, counseling and psychiatric practices are up against this digital industry revolution. With increasing online presence and everyone utilizing the power of the internet to compete locally, there are only a few that actually thrive and dominate.
We have laid out 3 marketing hacks that will help you propel your counseling and psychiatric lead generation to new highs. To top it all off they require little or no money to start.
Use Laser-targeted Facebook Lead Ads
With almost 2.5 billion users on Facebook and one of the best targeting capabilities, Facebook is one of the best ways for local business owners to find their clients.
Let’s say your counseling center has a ‘Spring Promotion” special discount.
Next, you will need to start getting interested clients to inquire about your offer.
That’s where targeted Facebook Lead Ads come in.
Essentially, this is how it works:
- Step 1: A potential lead scrolls through their Facebook Feed, they get a glimpse ofyour ad, and click the call-to-action button.
- Step 2: A form opens within the ad itself. The potential lead fills out their contact information (the fields are customized by you).
- Step 3: The lead submits the info to you. That information is automatically sent to your company’s CRM.
Here is the best part! This lead generation strategy actually works.
Create a Powerful Localized Lead Magnet
Creating a lead magnet is essentially an effective way to get potential leads to trade their personal information with you for an irresistible offer that you will give to them. The challenge of
course is that your counseling business doesn’t need leads that are not targeted or interested in what you have to offer.
So creating a bland and generic lead magnet that attracts everyone is not very profitable.
Instead, focus on creating a lead magnet that is exclusively irresistible and appealing to your local market and area.
A Free Consultation is something that is proven to be effective for a great number of psychiatric centers.
Create a Localized Lead Generation Landing Page
If you are targeting multiple markets or local areas, craft landing pages specific to those areas for even greater lead generation potential and targeting precision.
For example, let’s say you run a big psychiatric practice in Tulsa, Oklahoma; you may have your headquarters there but another office in Orlando, Florida. Your potential leads will be far more likely to engage with your local office.
There are just a couple of things to keep in mind here:
- You will need targeted traffic coming to your sales-focused page. Google Ads is a great way for starting landing pages to get exposure and capture leads.
- Focus on Local SEO. You want to be on the top of the list when someone Googles “Best psychiatric counselors in Florida”. Keep in mind to have your business listing clean and properly managed without negative online reviews.
Ready To Take Your Counseling Business To The Next Level?
Let’s jump right into it! Book a FREE Strategy Call with us and let’s transform your online presence. We at Savior are specialized in getting you more high-quality leads and a significant return on all of your marketing investments! Why wait, start now!
Speak Your Mind